View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2023 at 03:33 PM

My mood has been stable for 2 weeks now. Anxiety is very low, sometimes not even really there at all. Big change to how I was feeling for a few months previously. Also haven't been dissociating.

Been focusing on learning the basics of photography. Started a free online 30 day course. So I'm learning the basics. It's a fun hobby.

Going to my friends house on Saturday. We're just gonna play some RPG board games/card games. Should be fun

I've been spending more time in the community room in the lobby of my apartment building (I live in supportive housing, the community room is open from early morning to night every single day) so I go in there and drink my coffee and text on my phone, or talk to people if there's anyone else down there, or do word puzzles, just to kind of force myself out of my apartment and try to socialize more. I do better when I get out of my apartment more. Even just taking a walk helps.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty