View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2023 at 06:34 AM

I applied for unemployment and also spoke with their office. They told me I qualify for benefits. I think I mentioned I took out a bank loan to make ends meet because I cannot pay all my bills on unemployment alone.

I cannot move, as moving costs money, money which I do not have. Plus, all one bedroom or studio apartments cost about what I am already paying in rent. I could potentially get a roommate - that's one possibility.

I also have a former colleague that I could potentially work with on the side to earn some extra money. I plan on asking him about it. He offered this to me a couple months ago, I declined at the time and said I wanted to keep the option open. I will contact him.

I could sell my engagement ring, but I thought I am supposed to wait until divorce is over?

And this time, I will approach my job search differently. I will take anything and cannot afford to pick and choose.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote