View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 13, 2023 at 02:35 PM

I get now constantly nightmares on those events I was bin last year during my hospital stay. I talked with my psychologist a bit about this, but since it was my first visit with this private psychologist, I didn’t manage to find time to explain this for him more in detail.

I don’t know how to battle my sleep. These thoughts, these nightmares. I take my pills just as they told me to, I’m not sloppy - I have all my pills in a medicine box that are sorted per day (morning and evening). So now as days goes by and I have wait for my government psychiatrist (doc) to give me an appointment, I kind of struggle with this. Trying to relax before my bedtime even with teas.

I know I have to process all this that I went through last year, but I rather not process this in bed, at night, when I try to sleep and when sleeping is really important. Important that I have my eight hours sleep. But tomorrow is a new day, so I’ll see how it will be. Take care of you dear reader. And have an wonderful weekend.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote