Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2023 at 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
I'm headed to Peru in April 2023. I'm excited. I'm American and have been to Canada but that's the extent of my world travelling. Never been south of the border so I am very excited. I am also a little scared. I will be with a group though, not by myself. I have an appointment Saturday to get my passport (back when I went to Canada, I was a kid and they just let you pass with a driver's license I guess). I'm using Babbel to try to brush up on some Spanish. hoping to at least be able to have short conversations in Spanish.

Other than that, I want to go to Scotland, Shetland Islands, and Ethiopia. That is a pretty good bucket list I think.
@SlumberKitty, have a wonderful time in Peru! My husband and I went about 8 or so years ago and it ranks among our favorite trips. Cusco, Machu Piccu, and a train trip on Peru Rail were the highlights for me. Hubby and I went on our own and had no problems. The people there are wonderful. So happy we went!

Given your screen name, I have to share my story about my special alpaca blanket. Curled up in my favorite alpaca blanket – Bird Flight Coincidentally, as I type this I'm under the very same one.

Psych Medications:
* Tegretol XR (carbamazepine ER) 800 mg
* Lamictal (lamotrigine) 150 mg
* Seroquel XR (quetiapine ER) 600 mg

I also take meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, and tachycardia.

Last edited by Soupe du jour; Jan 14, 2023 at 04:51 AM..
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty