View Single Post
Anonymous45709

Default Jan 14, 2023 at 08:44 AM

A customer was very rude to me the other day. I am still so disgusted that I can't stand to even look at another human right now.

Whenever people decide to treat me like crap, my whole view of humanity turns extra dark. I am so disgusted by humanity right now thanks to one disrespectful loser because to me, that loser confirmed "they (people) are all the same" and "It's always only a matter of time (before they attempt to hurt you)".

I know that not everyone is a horrible person. I can think that all day long. But right now I feel like everyone is a horrible person, and I just want people and their potential toxicity to stay the heck away from me.

It just amazes me how people attempt to hurt people instead of either be neutral or show simple decency and respect. It's disgusting. Just be neutral! Be respectful! You don't need to be all extra friendly or whatever. You don't need to be friends with everyone you meet. Just be neutral and respectful! That's all you have to do!

I am just SO disgusted by people right now. I just want to be left alone so I can have peace.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, AliceKate, Discombobulated, unaluna