View Single Post
Fay74

Member Since Jan 2023
Default Jan 15, 2023 at 09:04 AM

[QUOTE=Rive.;7296921]It's hard to say whether it is a true friendship or not from what you write here.

What strikes me is how uncomfortable you feel when that guy is affectionate with someone. It feels like he is not allowed to kiss or be with another guy. Would you feel the same if he were into girls instead and he were kissing girls in front of you? His private life is his own stuff but your reaction is also not that of a 'true' friend. A true friend would accept their friend's sexuality.

Hello!
I never had problem with his sexuality. But, I think that it is not nice for anybody, even if it was a man and a woman, to be just the three of us and see their affectionate moments...I feel awkward! Personally, I believe that these are private moments...OK, kissing somebody spontaneously is all right, but doing all these for about 1-2 hours while we are watching a movie, I think it is not nice.
Also, I do not mention only this to support my doubt about a true friendship or not. I said he stopped talking to me when I told him I couldn't be all the time with them and when I had cancer and a difficult situation he did not do anything but he approached me when the broke up.
Anyway, I thank you for your answer. I really appreciate to hear opinions on this.
Fay74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3