Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2013
351 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2023 at 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post
I'm sorry you had that experience. Honestly, though, I've never known a bank to have a public restroom for the reason @RockyRoad007 stated...security.

I wear alternative clothing (I guess, certainly not business attire), I have many tattoos (including my hands) and I don't get the feeling I've been discriminated against because of my appearance (I also had long dreads for many years). But then, I don't think about it much. I mean, I think more about what I'm doing than what other people may be seeing.

btw, where do you buy alternative clothing that's not expensive? Hemp, eco cotton, hand dyed...those are definitely costly. I'm so curious to know what you call alternative, because fashion is a hobby for me.
So there's a couple of alternative stores that I get their stuff on sale, but most people find them controversial, I just go to them because they're inexpensive. Teen Hearts and Dolls Kill.

Also, other cool stores that I found were Vapor95 and PalmTreat, which are more Vaporwave/Kawaii stores. They're more in the 30-40$ range though.

Another really cool one is Moonbeams and Mayhem, but they're stuff can be fair priced, however the shipping is costly because it's over seas in the UK.

Another one I used to shop at was called Disturbia UK, they used to be more affordable nearly half a decade ago, but now their stuff has skyrocketed in prices.

I have a very eclectic alternative taste palette. I've also changed from Goth to more colorful over time lol.

I doubt a majority of them have that much organic materials though tbh.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Fuzzybear, nonightowl, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
*Beth*