Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2023 at 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Oh I know. I have just a basic car but it a 2016 so it has stuff I’ll never use. Like the radio. It’s a radio that you pay for monthly. But I didn’t respond to any of the stuff they sent me after I bought the car. …and still they are sending me stuff to sign up. It would be lovely to have the commercial free radio where I could listen to jazz and rock only but I’m not in the car long enough to justify paying extra for it. I googled local rock and jazz radio stations but I have to change it by hand. I can’t figure out how to reset the programmed stations. But that’s fine. I’m never in the car for that long.
Are you taking about XM (Sirius) radio? You know you can now stream it on other devices like your phone or computer (not a second car). I don’t do it. But I know that there is an option for it. I do pay for xm because I commute two hours a day so I can justify it. I pay for a year, then i don’t think about it. My husband doesn’t have it because he only drives 15 minutes to work. Not worth it.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu, Travelinglady