Member Since Mar 2014
2,911 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2023 at 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Serotonin: “The Confidence Molecule”

^ That makes a lot of sense. When I was on 4x 20mg Prozacs, I was so incredibly confident.. that I neglected every responsibility AND the high dose Abilify? - That made me super impulsive etc (As I've mentioned many times).

I don't have as much confidence, but I worked on self-improvement a lot.. At this point (Like yesterday especially), feeling like everything is going against me, my happiness won't last.

I said to myself, "Even if I feel better, I still want to go back on Prozac - Even if it makes me feel numb". I need a break. It would be like a vacation, to block out the world and focus more on reinforcing a sense of purpose, meaning, and accomplishment, etc (Without being so down on myself, severe anxiety about the world.. etc...). I get paranoid of coworkers - It's way too much. It shouldn't be like that. And working on myself in a more numb state, I can step out of my comfort zone more, and then won't need the Prozac anymore.

Idk. It could work. I'm so disorganized @WA - Like I don't know what to do with meds (Which are a good 20% of my time, and it should be like 1%). I wish I saw my psychiatrist more often. I want to book an appointment with my regular doctor - He'll tell me to exercise and won't believe how sui I've been (Not that exercise doesn't help.. I plan to do that, but also eating healthy/fasting + A million other things).

I want to sort through everything....
Yeah olanzapine helps me 20-fold with organization. It's like a different world when I'm on that stuff at a reasonable dose. I am asking my pdoc for it today because without it I will be totally hosed.

WastingAsparagus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty