SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
Default Jan 16, 2023 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Hugs, Kit. I spent the weekend watching football, too (including my team get eliminated, but I was expecting that). I hope you're able to meet with T tomorrow as planned.
My team, the Los Angeles Rams, sucked this year and we got no where near the playoffs. So I have a couple of other teams I am rooting for and so far they are still in. So I guess that's good. I am sorry your team got eliminated! That is always tough in the playoffs! Pretty much everyone at work, their team is already eliminated or didn't make it in. Just one guy still has his team in.

I texted T because I am having some SH urges but also because I think Joan of Arc wants to talk to me. But I am open to the idea that it is a delusion. But it's hard because it is so compelling! T answered and said it is probably a delusion. So I gotta rest in that. Although I am curious to know what Joan of Arc wants to tell me! She hasn't actually spoke yet. Just something in me knows that she wants to talk to me. Maybe has to do with my upcoming trip to Peru. Not sure.

Thanks for the hugs! HUGS back to you! Kit

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight