Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 17, 2023 at 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubonicPlague View Post
So a few days ago, I deposited some money at my bank into my account, and I had to use the bathroom really bad. I used the ATM outside of the building, I came in with my partner. Mind you, I was wearing this oversized colorful alternative shirt, had blue jeans on, some winter boots with a little dirty fur (but it's all that I have), and I had my Alien back pack on. My curly, frizzy hair was in a messy bun, and I had acne scabs all over my forehead (because I'm a horrible skin picker and hate looking at whiteheads), and I'm also tall and fairly skinny. I asked one of the employees if I could use the restrooms really quick and that I had just deposited money. She gave me a look in all seriousness and said we don't allow public restrooms. Also, my partner and I aren't homeless, and neither of us do any kind of drugs. We're both disabled, and we live off of SSDI and low income.

Alternative clothing is cheaper to buy than nice blouses, a nice dress, or a nicer pair of shoes. Acne product treatments are also costly and so is hair care. My body does not retain on weight very well.

There's only one thing that the Bank Employee thought I was because of my given appearance.
I’m so sorry. I been discriminated against because of my disability.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, nonightowl, SybilMarie