Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2023 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieTheSequal View Post
I'm sorry that session didn't go better, and I hope you're able to see R instead next time Dr T is out of town. Or that his future trips don't interfere with your sessions in the first place.

Thanks, Artie! When he told me about this trip, he said he didn't think there would be anything else till the summer. So I'm hoping that's the case. Or at least that if there is something, it would be more of a long weekend sort of thing, rather than 10 days (with spanning over two weekends).

I want to be able to manage better when he's away, and I did fairly well when he was gone in the summer (I think?) I do feel part of this is that we were on what seemed like the tail end of working through a rupture just before this. Like things were starting to feel OK again, more connected, and then he went on vacation. So I'm hoping that didn't disrupt all that.

In a way, it almost would have been easier had the trip been in the early part of the rupture, when I was upset with him. Though I'd have struggled for other reasons then, I guess.
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LostOnTheTrail, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty