View Single Post
Fay74

Member Since Jan 2023
Default Jan 18, 2023 at 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
One of my friend went through the same situations. Her male friend invites her to hang out with him and his girlfriend. While the three are together enjoying a night out on town ,he completely ignores her and does all those intimate things with his girlfriend. She actually felt like a third wheel a lot of times.She said it was awkward to watch them for hours doing stuff in front of her.She wished not tobe invited. Now she politely denies the invitation if he is with his girlfriend.
I felt the same thing and I did the same, I denied politely being with them; I usually said that I was invited somewhere or I had a lot of work to do but my friend insisted on being together...
The problem is that my friend dies not want to talk about things that bother us..
He says he does not like talking about serious things, he is bored and things like that...
I feel that I do not want to be friends anymore, I do not feel warmth and love, on the other hand, I remember the good times together and with our common friends and I feel pain...
Fay74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote