View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2023 at 07:54 PM

My reality is just weird. It's in the little things. In this specific airbnb that I'm in now there's a constant supply of short roughly 1 inch long strands of hair on a certain area of a work bench. No matter of how often I clean it up, the next morning there's a fresh supply of it, like a dozen strands of hair. And my car keys thing is weird. Almost every time I take my keys out of my pocket it's upside down and I can't figure out why. I have to turn my car zapper around to push the door-lock button nearly ***every time***! It's symmetrical.

And another thing that's followed me my entire adult life. Every so many years I enter a super kindness humanitarian cycle and there are certain people who will hold their hand up to block me from their vision!! It gets to the point where it usually happens 1 to 2 times every store I visit. It's like I'm blinding them. I find it rude, but they don't seem to care.

I think we live in a reality that is completely different than the picture the academic science community paints.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn