View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 19, 2023 at 03:24 PM

Well, it was two busy days. Smacked in the middle of the week. I can start that I had yesterday a blast. Went to my swimming centre to had relax bath at jacuzzi-spa (I pay for this monthly including the swimming), but this time I went straight for the 25-meter (82 foot) tall. Not an Olympic swimming pool but still - good enough. So I started to swim 82 foot (25m) back and fourth. FIVE times. FIVE. Afterwards, when my heart and muscles calmed a bit down, I went to the spa and had a great relax in the jacuzzi. There’s even a fireplace there, sauna, cold pool - you name it.

And today I went to the gym to work on my back plus triceps. I can’t believe that some exercises that I started to do last year in December, I haven’t done them since 2019. 2019! My goodness…! So all in all it was a good week, dear reader. Almost. Cause I still wait for my psychiatrist (doc) to invite me for a meeting. Two weeks late. So tomorrow (I hade a freakin’ enough) I’ll visit them instead - uninvited. And speak with any nurse there about this idiotic delay. If you can’t keep the promise, why make a promise in a first place? Not once, but TWICE?

Yes I’m clearly upset, and I don’t care if they take notes (if they are so damn pathetic). But if they want me to send me to work in February, then these morons here needs to step up and make a progress! Anyway, soon it’s weekend and I’ll find something around to enjoy with. Btw: I will go and see Metallica again! Yay! Last time it was 2015, in Gothenburg. Now it’s in June. It’s gonna be awesome![emoji1591]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*