View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2023 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Sorry you're struggling with the OCD and ED, but glad you're mood is good. Do you have any support groups around you? I was in an intensive outpatient day treatment program for a couple years and it really helped, not suggesting that you need that, but the groups in it were helpful, there were a few specific ones geared towards EDs, and some for bipolar/schizoaffective/ daily life stuff etc lots of variety, those are the ones I was in mostly. you may be able to find mental health groups outside of programs like that because that is time consuming but I think NAMI runs some groups, not sure if there are ED ones. May be worth looking into. I found having some support outside of my therapist and psychiatrist to be helpful, especially since those appointments aren't frequent and there's a lot of time in between that may be hard, and you may struggle in between appointments, and support helps.

Just a thought, I hope things improve soon though

I don’t think I feel comfortable talking to other people outside my family doctor. Idk I’m seeing him like every two weeks right now. I feel like I don’t want help with my ED. My OCD I might ask my doctor for an SSRI to help. Idk. I’ll see when I see him on the 31st.

Suffer until then lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cogladaid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird