View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 20, 2023 at 02:43 PM

Friday. My day started that some nurse from my local outpatient clinic called me regarding the government psychiatrist (doctor) that my ordinary nurse was suppose to get an appointment with early in January. Now that they are three weeks late and I need certificate for my boss (the paper that says how much I can work, which is 50% to start with), they have run out all of excuses. So that means I still don’t know when will my appointment be - more than I now can wait for if another patient drops his/hers appointment so I can take it.

I’m not sure what to do anymore. It’s tight now, and my parents are so upset over those morons here. I’m considering to walk myself right in on Monday and demand at sight one time. Cause I don’t know what to do anymore.

I hope your week was good, dear reader. And I am wishing you an lovely weekend. For me, tomorrow will start to refill my batteries at that swimming-centre, go for a swim-ride with my friend, then relax-spa in jacuzzi. Since I’m monthly paying (not that expensive) for it it’s silly not to use. Have a great evening/day too!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*