View Single Post
Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
2,850 hugs
given
Post Jan 21, 2023 at 03:29 PM

I have felt deeply depressed today. The cold weather will probably leave in a few days. I am not able to continue my CBT program when I have to "shave" away parts of my daily schedules because of the weather. So, in spite of the good program, there is little progress. But it will be soon ...

The Spring will come soon and it will be more easy to cope with the difficulties of life and to see the beauty of life as well.

By the way: That I feel that CBT is the best for me now, does not mean that I think that everyone has to do the same. I have tried the "I do understand you so well" approach and, yes, it is good to be understood, but I am not so sure that that alone will move people forward.

For some that may be the only help they need, but we are all different with differnt backgrounds and experiences ...

I have lost three years of my life, first isolated because of Covid and then because of other physical diseases. Some friends have died, others have moved. That means that I have to do a lot of work finding new ones. I have already found some really good people, but I need more to have a satisfying social life. In such a situation with much insecurity, CBT is perfect for me. Thank God for CBT! (For the scientists that invested in it when there were a lot of other topics they could have used their time on).

Enough of that: I am not the type to lay my whole life out at Internet! I live after the values that all people are valuable in themselves, - need to be respected as such, dominance or competing are not among the topics I prefer. I appreciate responsibility and high moral standards.

I wish all my friends at the thread a continued good Saturday! (I will struggle with mine the rest of the day, but even from this dark place I can see hope, so may be the word "grey" is more fit for my situation).

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, T4bbyCat, Yzen, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn