View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 23, 2023 at 03:12 PM

I hope you had a nice weekend, dear reader. Yesterday I was visiting my private psychologist. It was a difficult visit for me, speaking of my past and tore up those old wounds. Today I couldn’t wait anymore for my contact nurse. So I went to the hospital and demanded (kindly) to speak with the section-doc who had me as patient last year. It was very hasty little meet but he promised to give me my medical certificate for my boss (who by the way called me last week in Saturday and was wondering about this).

And just as I came home, after all this was sorted (kind of) out, my nurse calls me. And I only hear apologies - no solution - where I needed this medical certificate before January 27th (our Swedish Insurance Agency had this on me since last year and this moron of a nurse was well aware of this already in December). So it’s still a mess, but not as big as before. Because that nurse fixed me a time with a doctor - but that was in 9th February and way late after January 27:th-deadline, that the moron KNEW since December last year.

Now I was asked by the hospital-doc when I wanted to go back to work again, and I told her next week. But it will be 25% only (for some time). So as I said, things are getting sorted out and I’m set to go to my work and meet my boss to plan for next and upcoming weeks. I’m excited over this and I hope for the best now. Fingers crossed…[emoji1696]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*