Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Jan 24, 2023 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
A boring day today and a kind of day that it's not nice to go out because it's hot. I'm still having trouble sleeping because of the heat. I get depression easily when I don't get a good night's sleep plus hot weather makes me depressed anyways.

I've just noticed a couple of spots on my skin that doesn't look right to me. I plan to call the Dermatologist tomorrow. I don't know when I will be seen. I have anxiety about this, but on the other hand, I could be over reacting which I always do. I have an appointment with my Primary Care Physician next week for a routine check up. I have anxiety about that, too.

Overall, I'm feeling blah. I have heavy feelings of doom and gloom and can't seem to cheer up.
Sometimes the weather can affect our moods It’s normal to feel nervous for doctors appointment.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Rosi700, T4bbyCat