View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 24, 2023 at 10:33 PM

My mood swings are becoming too much again. I was doing really well for a long time, many years. I don’t know why I brought all that stuff up to my therapist and psychiatrist from my past/ traumas growing up. Just felt like I needed to finally talk to someone about it all. It felt good to finally talk about stuff and connect some dots as to some of my experiences with mental health issues and what may have caused them (like the dissociation I get sometimes etc) but since then, I have had a lot of self hatred and sui thoughts. Also my mood is swinging from amazing, euphoric, to deeply depressed, in tears and all over the place and paranoid. I’m sick of it. I want it to stop.

I feel like facing some issues has just made some things worse, if that makes any sense

I see my therapist on Thursday. I don’t know what to say. Am I doing well? Maybe for a few hours then I’m not for a hour, hours , days or two. Then back to feeling great again. When I’m feeling great I forget about all the negativity completely and live in the moment and feel amazing, but when it’s negative I get stuck in negative , sui thoughts and paranoia and anxiety that makes me feel sick with dread thinking cops are after me.

Feel like things are kind of spiraling all over the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Desoxyn, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic