View Single Post
moodyblue83

Member Since Aug 2021
31 hugs
given
Default Jan 25, 2023 at 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathman92 View Post
Thank you all again for the advice and help. It is all very much appreciated. This is my first divorce and I am doing everything I can to get through it. I've started going back to the gym, biking, hiking, counseling, journaling, talking/hanging out with so many friends. All I can do now is keep working on myself and in time I will eventually feel better.

..................These are all good things to be doing to help keep your thoughts and mind off of her. As far as what your going to do in the future , you'll make those decisions when the time arises. You will survive this.......one day at a time.

I truly feel like I am making progress but it is slow and everyday is a new challenge. I never know what the day is going to be like with my mood swings and my emotions going from sadness/loneliness to frustration/anger. First I'm thinking about how much I miss her and regret losing my temper in front of her and scaring her. The next moment I'm thinking of all of the resentment I've been feeling towards her and I am glad I got angry and glad she seen how much she is hurting me. It is so difficult to control my emotions and remove the bad thoughts from my head.
..........................This is the part that is concerning. You do NOT , under any circumstances want to let your emotions get the better of you. She is just waiting for you to lose it so she can call the cops and can get you in LOTS of trouble. Even if it's all a lie. Women hold all the cards with the courts. You'll just wind up in jail and paying all kinds of fines. Don't fall into that trap. Maintain no contact as much as feasibly possible.
Best of luck to you .....