Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
74.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 25, 2023 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieTheSequal View Post
I'm on break now but just before my break, my Sup messaged me to chastise me for being under goal yesterday and wanting to know why. I told her I am tired and struggling with life-stuff in general in addition to being worn out from the overtime/phones/etc at work. AND I told her I am still well over goal overall for month-to-date. But apparently management gets on HER case on a day to day basis if someone is under goal one day. I don't get how they have enough time to be that ****ing micro-managing. I'm meeting goal for month to date overall during a very difficult month so I want to tell her to shut the **** up and leave me alone so I can work. Not to mention she took me away from production to get on my case and make me explain ONE DAY.

Now I have a NEW reason to want to see a pdoc - to ask them to write me out of work for like 3 weeks!!!! **** this ****.

Ugh, that sounds so frustrating! It does seem ridiculous for her to be on your case about one day. It seems like it should be considered on a weekly or monthly basis. Hugs, if wanted.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
ArtieTheSequal