View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 25, 2023 at 03:42 PM

Time flies. It seems that it was ages I was hospitalised, but it wasn’t. That I’m still here, and soon be working again, is unbelievable. I have made such record-fast progress now. And recovery. Now here it’s night, 9:40 pm-ish. And as always, many thoughts cross my mind before the sleep. Some are just thoughts, but some are fragments of or full memories. Sometimes they are clear, sometimes not. That is why I have that backup - Zopiclone - in case it gets too much. I don’t eat entire of the pill (which is 7,5mg), but I chop it in half (3,25mg).

I know that my brain wants to process all this I was going through last year. It’s just when you’re alone, in your bedroom and trying to get some sleep, it’s kind of bad time to trying remembering all of this. Especially for me who needs my sleep.

I do have my mindfulness-app on (the sound-app called “White Noise”), and to be honest, I’m not sure what I would’ve done without it. I hope I get over this period, that I can just fall asleep without thinking or remembering. I have to have some faith in myself, even if it’s many times easier said than done. But tomorrow is a new day.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*