Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,709 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Jan 25, 2023 at 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
Had a really frustrating experience today where I was trying to clean the coils on our fridge. First I had to move all the stuff I have on top of it - cake pans, mixing bowls, cookbooks. Why do I have this stuff when I can't even eat baked goods anymore? Then I finally get the fridge out but give up on the idea of finding the right sized wrench and try to use pliers. It worked, but I pinched myself and lost a bolt. I get the thing apart and then can't find the brush I want. It's just so frustrating, there is so much crap in the basement that it doesn't take much for me to give up looking and buy a duplicate. I told my husband afterwards that we need to get rid of some stuff and he accused me of throwing out some things he couldn't find last week!
I just cleaned the ice tray in the freezer yesterday. One of my sister complained if anyone throws anything away.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote