Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Jan 25, 2023 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseviolet View Post
In my experience it's usually not a particular website, it's usually particular people.
(They can be anywhere. They can hide anywhere. They can seem to be your friends. And so on.)
Although there is one site called Nextdoor that I don't much recommend.
In my opinion and in my experience, the most popular social media sites aren't really even where the biggest problems usually are anyway (other than just the fact that they do have a lot of people there so you potentially could get attacked by many at once, but this actually seems to happen more at sites where there are fewer moderators and that kind of thing).
Had a post of mine deleted at a mental health site recently. Reason given was "rude and not helpful thanks" so likely those were the words of the person who made the complaint.
I wasn't being rude to anyone. I was actually talking about how it isn't wrong to feel "anger and resentment" (quoting somebody else's words) toward those who have abused you.
Apparently the poster I was replying to thought I had something against that poster???
All I was doing was quoting that person's words and then using them as an example to describe what I had been through (including experiences with someone else who does not post there but who used those exact same words to describe my supposed feelings toward her when I *was not* even feeling that way at the time).
I was using the poster's words as a jumping-off point for what I was talking about. Period. That's all. That's *absolutely* all. No disrespect meant and I hope none taken. Etc.
Not sure how that got somehow translated as "rude". 🤔🙄🤔
Unfortunately, at some (not all) of the sites that are very big on politeness, someone can report you for rudeness (or, supposed rudeness) and then the admin apparently doesn't have to genuinely review your post enough to even *find out if* there was anything *actually* rude in it or not.
Hmmm. That's strange. 🤔🙄🤔
Wow! I’m sorry to hear that happened to you. I was banned from Kati Morton website over false accusations that I never did then found on the discord and was harassed as well there.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
WovenGalaxy