View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 26, 2023 at 02:06 AM

Well many of us told you that buying property while married (not even separated) is not something people should ever do because it will cost them. Why are you surprised now? I really could never understand why you are buying houses. You can’t do that now.

Creating a new account and putting your paychecks there is wise, you could have separate bank accounts.

Generally speaking I don’t really understand what is going on and what is it that you are doing. Before making any other decisions I think you should go for separation agreement (if your state requires separation) or/and divorce.

Well yeah if she rented her own place, she should pay for it herself. I sure hope you aren’t paying for it. But I am not sure starving her out, metaphorically speaking, is a good plan, what’s the end goal, to get her to come back or just make her suffer? Not sure I understand

Have you talked to a lawyer? Not a friend but lawyer retained by you who’d help you to do things right and legally sound? I’d start with seeing a lawyer ASAP. Talking to friends and people on the internet could be a good support, but it’s not a substitute for seeing a lawyer
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit