View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 26, 2023 at 11:55 AM

Today's prompt is to put one's sense of luck on a scale of 1 to 7. What I found interesting is that in the short vid chance and luck seemed synonymous. Do i feel that? He then asked about your partner, work, studies, career, etc. and proposed considering what might have been if you'd missed that train, or didn't happen on a stack of books in your prof's office.

I feel the scale moves. Right now, I feel about 5.8. A week ago, when I felt moved to find my luck notes, I felt around 3.5 and it frustrated me to no end. Things just kept tripping me us and I thought to myself my luck had changed.

If this were Motivational Interviewing there would be 2 more questions. (a) What might move this 3 points higher, so it's more than 6? and (b) Why not a lower score? I listed these backwards, oh well.

(b) Despite some issues with my dental health, and my mom's recent death, and all the problems, hassles, and lack of caring from United Airlines with my trip back to Seattle, and a "confused" set of owners in my condo, I feel the stable things have still stable. Might have been far worse all along the way.

(a) Attending to getting connected again and in a rhythm with my friends, playing and studying more bridge with my partner, moving matters along where I have authority, persisting and resolving only standing issues, taking up "flash hobbies" and maybe meeting someone to share a short adventure*, taking my own pace to work through the 31 day Luck School.

* Right now it's independent films and I met someone who works at the cinema which shows them, but she has not returned my message to catch more showings. Oh well, I have one more CD here today and I might watch it this afternoon if I get my work done efficiently this morning. Speaking of which,

I gottogo, r

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote