Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 26, 2023 at 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Hi friends. I had a Pdoc appointment yesterday. Went pretty good. He confirmed what my T said--that I am having a lot of OCD thoughts. Of course no one says how to deal with them. Also the white queen is back. I guess she is a hallucination. She seems real. I haven't seen her in a couple of years. It gets weird though because sometimes I think people IRL are the white queen. Then I get disappointed when they aren't. If she is a hallucination, she's not a bad one. But I don't know that she is actually good. I ascribe qualities to her that I wished she had like comfort. But really all she does is stand there, watching me. Maybe she is silently judging me.

I used to have some similar experiences. I felt like spirits were following me and watching me. It would sometimes be comforting but other times it made me stressed and paranoid because it could be unnerving at times depending on what kind of presence it was. I started having that happen when I was 12 years old and it persisted until I got on APs at 19 years old. I remember sitting in class in school feeling an evil being watching me from the window and following me everywhere I went. Occasionally I’ll still feel like a presence in my home but I don’t feel like they’re following me out different places and I used to do that where I would think people in real life where actually theses spirits as well. Normally they’re not menacing like they used to be. I used to like get on the city bus and think that the presences that watched me at home were some random person on the bus that was the actual spirit. It was weird. Just kind of interesting to see that someone else has had a similar experience with that type of thing so thanks for posting

Anyway, I’m glad your appointment went well. I hope your OCD thoughts get better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, SlumberKitty