View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 26, 2023 at 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
@Nammu, I've only seen dry mixtures of wild rice with other dry rice (usually long brown rice). Not the wild rice alone, but I imagine most people eat the mixture. Right?

Funny thing: I also saw a cat food that included wild rice on the online grocery site. Pet food here is so funny. The buggers get stuff with venison, rabbit, pheasant, duck, and all kinds of stuff in it. They even sell dog food mixes with fresh chunks of meat, bones, and veggies that come refrigerated. So spoiled! Czechs love their dogs big time! When I first tried using the online grocer, I thought it was a human food mix. Good thing I didn't end up buying it. I was jealous, as the price was good. It's included in the pet section under the heading "Barf" of all names. I think they're going for "Ruff" or bark.

Cat food with wild rice?! How unusual. I don’t think my guy would like that. He doesn’t do human food. Since I’m in Minnesota I can get straight wild rice but yes it’s mostly mixed with other stuff.

Oh how nice it would be nice to live where people love pets. Funnily Texas was more pet friendly than Minnesota.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote