View Single Post
ManDss

Member Since Aug 2021
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 27, 2023 at 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceKate View Post
I'm glad you feel good about receiving the diagnosis. I'm diagnosed with Schizoid PD (a somewhat related diagnosis), and I felt totally comfortable receiving that diagnosis, too. Will you stay in therapy?
I went 5 pre pacted season, all about get me a diagnosis. And then 1 extra due a "situation" I had, but that extra seassion was pretty pointless, she just told me "well, have to create your own arms".

Then I still thought about going some say day if I feel into, but Ive been with so much troubles that I dont feel up to go again.

The sessions I spent with my psychologist were pretty fun, I like to make jokes, so if I go I want a nice time, not go and talk about problems that dont have solutions and only coping .

Nowadays all my social life and existential part of life is pretty resolved. My problems are more about salary and knees pain.

Altough, I deal with loneliness, a lot! But its also brcause Im not working, so I cant meet people. But Im definitly different to the rest, but I feel better now about it, its like "im different , people see im different, well lets keep moving".
ManDss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote