View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 29, 2023 at 02:46 PM

What a nice weekend I had. Today I went to the gym and worked hard as ever before, while listening at Metallica and all of their albums. I started to listen at that band in 1996/97, when I got first Load on a tape. Then Reload. I was just a 12 year old kid. Later on I started to listening on Foo Fighters and I was hooked on them all.

Tomorrow it’s a big day for me. I’m going back to my work. All kind of feelings comes now. For the most: I’m anxious, but also nervous. Things had been changed a bit since I was gone. New people, new recruits. I’m not even sure what to tell them. Probably go along and just - be. Do my job, not much small talk and such.

I don’t know even with this Covid since I travel with train first, then with a tram. People will - most likely - be everywhere as last year and sit anywhere. No one wears mask and I doubt that it would give me any protection (a mask demands that all people have it - not one or few - so that it will have its way of protecting). I have taken dosage four last year in august and I am protected. But not bulletproof.

I hope you too had a great weekend, dear reader. And I hope your start of the next week will be even better.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*