View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jan 29, 2023 at 05:49 PM

I was seeing various student therapists for over 2 years I had 3 in that time. The 4th one recently said that she’s just a student & that I can get more help from the free service in my county. That’s not true. I’m already getting help from them for free medication. I was told they can’t provide additional help.

I told her that & that I’m upset that I wasn’t given a new student therapist instead. It’s like they gave uo on me for not making much progress.

Also, I’m having financial issues so I wasn’t able to pay the bill of $115 for a few months. They seemed to understand but now I think that I’m being denied services for that mostly.

What would cause a therapist to dump their clients? Do they do this with people who annoy, frustrate them or show little to no signs of progress or not?

Has this happened to anyone else on here? I don’t have insurance & I don’t qualify for any free help as my husband makes an above average income.

Government programs base everything off a married couple combined income here.

I officially give uo. I’m still not much better after getting professional help for over 30 years! Ugh!!!

It seems like all these professionals don’t really care anout anything but money. I never felt like any of them took me that seriously except for one awesome student therapist who couldn’t help me due to restrictions at the clinic. Each student only gets a year with each client.

I feel like this current therapist is blaming me for a lot of things as she said that I tell her that this ir that person is to much in her words. It sounds like she thinks that I’m the problem & not other people at times.

I’ll get her to clarify that tomorrow which will probably be our last session.

She also told me to not be as direct with friends or that I’ll loose friends if I speak up about things I’m not happy about. She insinuated that since I have trouble making friends that I need to be careful. Wtf? She sucks & she shouldn’t be a therapist!

She wasn’t like this until recently. I think she can be honest now that she’ll be getting rid of me soon. Rude!
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Bill3, LonesomeTonight, RTerroni