View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 30, 2023 at 02:18 PM

So finally I have done my day. And what a day it was in big city of Gothenburg, Sweden’s second largest city! I arrived 40 min early, and on the schoolyard, two young boys who saw me shouted and wondered if it really was me. And it was. Their parallel teacher was back! And they both hugged me and a big high-five as bonus. They asked me if I’m going to visit all their classes, and I told them that I was. So upstairs to my dear bellowed class, opened the door and wow! 24 students screamed all at once when they saw me and all - ALL of them - ran towards me and we had the biggest group hug ever! My colleague then told me that she never saw such thing and that I have put an mark forever in their little hearts. Even second graders hugged me haha! Wow!

I was supposed to get home at 5pm, but it was an massive delay (a damage on the railroad at the central station). And thousands and thousands (a sea of people) was in panic-mode. Replacement-busses everywhere, except they too were overcrowded. So I phoned my poor dad to pick me up, which he did. I came home right about now. So somewhat exhausted. But still, fantastic day! Gosh I really missed those kids! My colleagues were also happy to see me back, even those other teachers and staff who remembered me. Some of them even hugged me.

My start of the week (besides that later train-chaos) was splendid. I hope yours was that too, dear reader.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*