Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,892 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Feb 01, 2023 at 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
my anxiety went sky high over a thought of what if ? All over thinking I was having a heart attack :sadhug
Just found this thread, I think I’m in the latest thread but some posts show thread #6 and #7, as well as #8. It says 8 at the top of the screen and posts from today. I noticed 2 threads as #8 and 1 as #7 and they are all open! Very sleep deprived today so someone help me get the “new” thread.

Seems the wrong quote appears as you said something about thinking what might happen.

Buffy I feel like that all the time. What if? Then what if this happens cause of that? The anticipation is worse than the event. Last night I just slept 3 hours cause of my upstairs neighbor. I was waiting for him to make more noise so why try to drift off? I’ll just get startled awake again. Damn crap of a building with the thinnest construction.

I think, if it’s quiet did he go out? What if he comes home as I drift off?

And the more I think about it the more awake I am. And later it gets the worse the anxiety as I think how I have to sleep.

———
Posted directly on site using iphone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; Feb 01, 2023 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Confused on multiple open check in threads
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01