View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Nammu has no updates.

Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
10 yr Member
53.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 03, 2023 at 01:13 PM

Ooo, that doesn’t sound good. But I’m a firm believer in the miracle of surgery. I’ve had surgery a few times and in every case it was an improvement. Especially my back, I delayed surgery 3-4 years but the moment I came out of anesthesia I knew it was successful. I didn’t need the opioids any more. It was great. May your surgery go as smoothly travelinglady. The computer program sounds like a winner!

No tea for me, thank you. I’m sticking with water right now. I have an appointment to give blood at 2. I’ve found out the hard way that it really is good to be fed and hydrated. So I drink 3-4 bottles of water before I go in. They really need the blood. The giving donors are aging out. In all my years of donations I’ve never seen an 20 year old. The youngest are usually in the 40’s. That’s really a shame. Of course they may go at other times of day. Most of my appointments are around 2pm.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Discombobulated, MuseumGhost, nonightowl, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, MuseumGhost