Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 06, 2023 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Is anyone on an SSRI? I might ask my psychiatrist (Tomorrow) about Prozac (Fluoxetine). I took 4x 20mg of them when I was a teenager - But I'm not sure if that's what made me manic (But also numb and unfocused) or the high dose of Abilify (Severely impulsive) or a combination of both..

I'm just wondering if it would hinder my productivity and motivation (To do tasks). I tried it (In 2018), went up to 30mg - And I couldn't listen to podcasts anymore.. But I think that was cuz of the DPDR (Dissociation) - My DPDR has really been healed (Cuz of the olanzepine - Worked wonderfully for that), so taking those two in combination (Since I wasn't on olanzepine in 2018), it could help.

I tried microdosing psychedelics.. But it's pretty scary, doesn't work and I think contributes to a negative/agitated mood. I'm too scared to take a high dose right now. Being on Prozac would mean that I can't use 5HT2A psychedelics or releasing agents (Cuz of serotonin syndrome), but marijuana and ketamine is okay. The ketamine seemed to help - But doesn't last very long.

So in total, I'd be on the Invega Trinza injection (With Invega PRN pills), Vyvanse, Dexedrine SR, atenolol, olanzepine, pregabalin (This could be replaced with Prozac), zopiclone and clonazepam PRN... Not too much..

I want 120x 5mg Dexedrine IR pills (To take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening) - Shouldn't be a problem - It would help me wake up in the morning, and also focus well (While on the Prozac), so I'd be pretty happy and focused - A little numb (But that's what I need.. A good vacation from the terrible feelings that I've been dealing with these past 2 years).

So far, so good.. I'll update on what my psychiatrist does tomorrow =]

I’m on sertraline 200mg, in addition to my other meds (abilify, Thorazine, trileptal, trazodone) hen klonopin PRN

My focus was pretty bad for awhile. It seems to come and go.

However I have been very productive while on these meds

I hope you’re able to find something that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty