Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 06, 2023 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Hey friends,

had a sort of lazy, relaxing weekend. I didn't get my sheets washed so I asked my Dad to do it today while I was at work. He usually helps me change my sheets so I don't think he will mind.

My therapist texted me Saturday but I responded to her yesterday. It was a nice text exchange. I'm happy she is my therapist.

I am a little stressed about my sister's upcoming wedding but I assume everything will be fine. I'm the maid of honor. I got the time off of work (it's in July) and so I just have to figure out what she wants me to do, specifically.

I despise washing my sheets. I do it, and wash my comforter usually once a week or every two weeks depending on whether I'm feeling up to it, it just feels like such a pain, even though it shouldn't because its no different than doing other laundry. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm thankful to live in a building with washers and dryers. Because the last place I lived, the laundry room had a gas leak and collapsed and they never repaired it after that so I had to walk a mile to the laundromat carrying my clothes I needed to wash. Which sucked lol

Hope you have a good experience at your sister's wedding as maid of honor

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, SlumberKitty