Findingreason
Resident Queer Girl
Chat Moderator

Member Since Dec 2016
4,864 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2023 at 08:03 PM

Three years later and the story remains good. I have been on Clozapine for 3 years now and it truly has changed my life for the better. I have not been in the psych ward for coming up on 2 1/2 years now. I am back into my photography work. I am signed up for my first university class starting next week to see if I am well enough to eventually go back to full time university studies. My therapist wants me to do this very slowly, so as to not overload myself. She said my progress must be slow, and I have learned in recent times she is right. I am being patient with myself. Letting myself take each step slowly, and gradually.

There was a time several years ago where I could barely speak 50 words a day. I could not hold a conversation with someone. I slept 16 hours a day and was laying in bed the other 8 hours. Constant voices, fear of prosecution, delusions, paranoia. I still have symptoms from time to time now, but nothing even remotely like where I was 5-7 years ago.

Thank you all for your support. Thank you for believing in me as I heal. Thank you for your friendship. I appreciate it all. <3
Findingreason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty