View Single Post
CharleElgwyn1

Member Since Feb 2021
Default Feb 10, 2023 at 02:34 AM

I have completed two books. I’m solvent with no bills. I have finished my book of Poetry and soon I am published on Amazon will my third book of poetry. This time with my wife wonderful woman as editor Marjorie Remacle-Taylor great editor and museum enthusiast who is impeccable with grammar and spelling mistakes in her book and writing life.

I am sober 35+ years and now I am writing my third book of poetry. The book is finished and I will wait for my wife to edit the book of poetry and verse with interest and enthusiasm. I have completed two books and this is my third book) I am excited to see layout and design of my book.

Much better in this Soto Zen Buddhist approach to life and my family and friendships. I have completely my BA at Grinnell College. MA English and EdS higher education University of Iowa, MFA Colorado State University, poetry in small publications. I included fee verse poetry and creative writing / poetry in my books.

Our daughter is a PhD graduate school student Japanese literature and comp lit [emoji91] Washington University, St Louis. Soon she will complete her dissertation on social media and literature. We are excited to see her completed dissertation this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
CharleElgwyn1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*