View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2023 at 04:22 PM

I'm mostly doing okay today, a little anxious and paranoid but it's not extremely bad

Been eating healthy and exercising. Got a dental exam and cleaning the other day.

I feel a little annoyed about people in the building not setting timers for when their laundry will be done in the washer or dryer. So I frequently have to go get security from downstairs to remove clothing that's been sitting there for too long, so I can put my clothes in. I don't understand why this happens so frequently. It's not hard to set a timer and get your clothes out of the dryer or washer or switch your clothes to the dryer. People just leave stuff sitting in the washing machines all day. We're not supposed to do that, we're supposed to set timers to know when it's done.

Anyway, it's made my day a little long, doing my laundry. Also last night my downstairs neighbors were extremely loud until very late. It sounded like they were singing karaoke at 11:30pm. I don't complain about anything really ever in the building but sometimes people are just obnoxious with not being responsible with their laundry or being extremely loud, smoking weed in a smoke free/drug free building. I don't care what people do with their time but that can cause a fire.

I don't know, I've been a little irritable the past couple days and noises and small stuff is bothering me.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*