View Single Post
Stillhuman

Member Since Dec 2022
114 hugs
given
Default Feb 13, 2023 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
A lot of triangulation, projection,blameshifting and abuse.How old are you?Can you go complete no contact?Do you have some stings attached with your brother?Financial or otherwise?Toxic parents make sure some kind of triangulation happens ,even from the grave.They are notorious in giving the inheritance to the abusive kin so that the victim is kept in the loop for ever because of finances.
I’m an adult and I think that is what exactly what is happening. My brother is trying to get all the inheritance. He might not be successful though. I don’t care. Living out of my car would be more emotionally healthy than taking their abuse.

It was a ****ing trip trying to reason with my aunt. For every accusation she made, she could have saved a couple to describe her own actions.

Lady was digging up literal ********. Like she told me she said I threatened to disown if her if she gave out my details to my abuser (she almost did. Without asking me). I think I said it sarcastically, and it came out with me sounding hurt. I don’t even remember it because it was something I probably merely said in jest. She is ****ing hard core twisting every little thing I say, and blowing it out of proportion.

One other time I said I was really angry at some things my abusive mother did. I had anger at her because of some messed up ****, and understandably so.

I think she is using these moments to define my whole character. This is her reasoning for thinking the sorrow I went through is fake.

I’m not a soft lamb who cries innocently about her dear mother. It’s not a good look for the family.

How quick she is to label me seems actually very problematic. She kept calling my now deceased mother a narcissist; she seems to have similar qualities.

She painted me as evil incarnate, and I never once bashed on her; I asked her to refrain from gossip and pathologizing my feelings. Like sweet Jesus lady my mother was still fresh at the morgue and you had to tell me about how everyone thinks I am angry. Like her actions are the epitome of angry and heartless.

My therapist will get copies of those emails.

Maybe I am provoking her. I don’t know. My original note asked her to kindly refrain from labeling my feelings and stop looping in certain people’s opinions on my feelings who never met me, and give me a grieving period. She accused me of drama which set me off.

I tried reasoning but it was like we were having two separate conversations. But I’m an evil poisonous drama-hoarding liar with NPD if you ask her.

Even so nobody deserves to be treated like that. Now am actually angry- at her.
Stillhuman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote