Legendary

Member Since Oct 2017
10.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Feb 14, 2023 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
Just found this thread, I think I’m in the latest thread but some posts show thread #6 and #7, as well as #8. It says 8 at the top of the screen and posts from today. I noticed 2 threads as #8 and 1 as #7 and they are all open! Very sleep deprived today so someone help me get the “new” thread.

Seems the wrong quote appears as you said something about thinking what might happen.

Buffy I feel like that all the time. What if? Then what if this happens cause of that? The anticipation is worse than the event. Last night I just slept 3 hours cause of my upstairs neighbor. I was waiting for him to make more noise so why try to drift off? I’ll just get startled awake again. Damn crap of a building with the thinnest construction.

I think, if it’s quiet did he go out? What if he comes home as I drift off?

And the more I think about it the more awake I am. And later it gets the worse the anxiety as I think how I have to sleep.

———
Posted directly on site using iphone
I feel like that all the time. The what if.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, nonightowl, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
nonightowl