Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,697 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Feb 15, 2023 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abusedbysister View Post
Hi Buffy, sorry to hear that. If you don’t live in the same house, can you stop seeing them? Kids generally take after their parents and if they see your sister rude to you, they may follow that. I know that because my sister treats me like a servant when I am around them and the niece and nephew who are teenagers now have picked this up and order me around and bully me. I am so scared of my sister that I follow their orders. It is embarrassing and humiliating but it is true. I don’t live in the same city so the encounters are just Christmas season and Easter and will cut them off after my parents are gone. :hug::hug:
I’m currently looking for a place to relocate at where my niece and her boyfriend are not welcome to come to. She blamed me for the things that my sister did even though I am the one who stood up for her.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn