View Single Post
added

Member Since Jul 2019
79 hugs
given
Default Feb 16, 2023 at 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpDownAround View Post
Another same same. I take straterra because I am one of those idiots that abused adderall to get high and cause hypomania. Then at night I would wash 150 mg of trazadone down with a bottle of wine to get to sleep. That was not a healthy cycle; my survival instinct kicked in and I came clean to my primary NP. I am about two and a half months clean and sober now. Adderall works if you are careful and are not prone to substance abuse. Straterra takes a while to start working (about 2 weeks) and instead of kicking you in the pants for motivation it helps you steer. It is working for me.
Thank you for your feedback. I was on adrenal for a few years, they have it in short supply so I've had a hard time without add meds... I'm in AA, I abused amphetamines, cocaine, alcohol and other **** in the past... Been clean and sober now 24 years, so it helps accepting my situation now... I was prescribed Strattera but my insurance does not pay much for it.. I was on Strattera and on Concerto years ago... Concerts was the best, followed by Strattera, been also on Ritalin caused me a lot of anxiety... I will continue to revisit my situation and see what happens...
added is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote