View Single Post
bearybear

Member Since Feb 2023
327 hugs
given
Default Feb 18, 2023 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostislost View Post
Sorry I know I've mentioned it loads, but it's still on my mind.

I was made to feel like I dirty attention seeker when I mentioned hugs with my therapist. I finally felt safe enough to see if I could get contact/a hug, and he just told me that sometimes he hugged clients, but only when it felt right. I think he's trying to get rid of me now. It's weird that they think we can't tell when they are fake.

Anyway It was years ago, and he's never brought it up since...of course I won't bring it up again, I'm not being rejected like that another time.

Sometimes I wonder if he did it to be nasty and keep me stuck in an unsafe mode.

Lostislost you are not a dirty attention seeker and I’m sorry you were made to feel that way. I feel like a dirty attention seeker right now. I finally plucked up the courage to ask T for a cuddle yesterday. I’ve been trying to pluck up the courage for months to ask her that and breaks my heart that she didn’t even say anything but I could tell in her face she had to try not to laugh at me. She knows how sensitive I am to rejection as well. I have no idea how she feels but I too think she’s trying to get rid of me. I’m just left alone and confused. It’s so bad I want to terminate therapy but I’m so attached to her it’ll break my heart if I do. But I suppose my hearts breaking anyway…
bearybear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AliceKate, Lostislost, SlumberKitty