View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2023 at 02:42 PM

My irritability is worse when I don't exercise or am stuck in my apartment all day. Even if its just taking a walk for exercise, that helps. Treadmill, weights etc, I feel a significant decrease in my irritability levels since starting to work out most days. I exercised the previous three days in a row and I'm not irritable at all , which I was for like a week straight when I wasn't getting a lot of physical activity. Whether it's walking, yoga, weights, etc whatever other various forms of exercise they all help me a lot. Before I started doing this my irritability was so bad. I was getting pissed off at everything , noises, etc anything bothered me and I felt so revved up I felt like punching myself.

Not saying exercise is something you have to do if you don't want to, just putting out my experience because one of my issues is irritability and I have noticed such a difference in my temperament since becoming physically active.

And when I'm stuck in my apartment all day I get restless and irritable. I force myself to at least go sit out in the courtyard for 20 min if I can't manage anything else, it always ends up making me feel more relaxed throughout the rest of the day.

Sent from my M8L using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, SlumberKitty