View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2023 at 05:11 PM

We also did a depression scale thing , there was like 9 questions, and my score is super super low right now so that’s good. (Low score is a good thing) I’m doing well on my meds and with coping skills.

years ago I was inpatient so many times over so many years, from ages 14 to age 23. I haven’t been inpatient since 2017 and I’m finally managing my emotions and mental health better now. I was pretty unstable even when I wasn’t inpatient. I suffered by myself. But the past 6 months or so I’ve been improving and improving. And soon enough I’ll have volunteer work. Even if I have to go back to the kitchen to prep and serve meals at the shelter I’ll do it because I want to do something and challenge myself. I’ll look into the pet store thing and the used bookstore first though because those would be less stressful. And in the end of August I’ll be back in college finishing my associates degree. It’s taken a long *** time to get to this place mentally but I’m finally doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
Desoxyn, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Desoxyn, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic