Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2023 at 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Like for example;

All I needed was this... It's not difficult, Idk why people found it so hard to understand what I was asking for..

And I want to keep myself in tune with;

13 Approval seeking behaviours you need to stop - liveyourtruestory.com

The way I've been interacting with people, it seemed all fine (But people in high school - I think they really judged me. And all they cared about was whether I was gay or not - Even though being severely depressed with AvPD, and eventually psychosis). If only I talked to people instead of being so "quiet", although I didn't even want to be there.

I was so stressed out (From so much homework in Ireland, learning 3 different languages etc), and moved to the middle of no where, where no one cared what I did.. I was given the permission to go completely nuts..

But w/e, I'll stop talking for now..
You don't have to stop talking if you feel like posting. I'm always here to listen and give support when Im able to. As for the video chat people that is very traumatizing. When I was 13 years old I was on a forum and people could anonymously leave private messages. Someone kept sending me messages harassing me literally telling me to kill myself, to commit suicide, over and over. I ended up attempting suicide at 14. That wasn't the only reason, I was already struggling mentally and with my environment. But I told the mods and they did nothing about it. It really hurt a lot. Some people are just cruel and I'm sorry you had to deal with that

Sent from my M8L using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty