Thread: Detransitioning
View Single Post
arich62
arich62 different information

8 yr Member
3 hugs
given
Default Feb 24, 2023 at 07:40 PM

I too am surprised, perhaps a little disappointed that there is a limited amount of talk about transgender on this website. I was on here a lot ten years ago and there was even a separate Transgender "room on the old PsychCentral site.
I think, well there is a lot of anomosity between the wide spectrum of transgender people and people are afraid of engaging in crosstalk. The transgender community has take a bad rap this past year - I don't think in history I have seen such negativity towards the trans community. The puberty blocker issue, the transgender athletes, sexual assaults by misdiagnosed or misguided "trans" people who probably should not even be on HRT. Like I said, in my 47 years of knowing about trans people this year has been the roughest. I have my own thoughts about it - that this is NOT the time in my life for me to be on HRT- even at age 60. Life is only crazier, with more interruption and less freedom than ever before. And for the authentic transgender individual this has to be a rough time with all the BS they have to put up with. You must have to have thick skin to start with - even if one knows this is undeniably themselve.s.
arich62 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3